7 quotes that will make you think twice
1. A scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.
2. Your theory is crazy, but it's not crazy enough to be true.
3. The great tragedy of science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact.
4. No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.
5. Asteroids have us in our sight. The dinosaurs didn't have a space program, so they're not here to talk about this problem. We are, and we have the power to do something about it. I don't want to be the embarrassment of the galaxy, to have had the power to deflect an asteroid, and then not, and end up going extinct.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
6. You could warm Mars up, over time, with greenhouse gases.
7. If you believe in science, like I do, you believe that there are certain laws that are always obeyed.