SWS Journal of Social Sciences & Art
SWS Journal of Social Sciences & Art is a quarterly multidisciplinary peer-reviewed academic research Journal, published online in Vienna, Austria by SGEM WORLD SCIENCE (SWS) International Society.
Our International Standard Serial Number (ISSN) is 2664-0104 (online). The Journal is open access, under the license CC BY-NC-ND (Attribution – Non-Commercial - No Derivatives 4.0 International). For 2019 year the Journal have not APC (article processing charges).
The primary objectives:The primary objectives of the Journal are to publish original scientific articles, dedicated to the main innovative scientific areas of Social Sciences & Art based in 6 scientific sections
- Modern Science (Politics, Law, Finance, Economics, Business and Management);
- Ancient Science (Anthropology, Archaeology, History, Philosophy, Medieval and Renaissance studies);
- Science & Society (Psychology and Psychiatry, Sociology, Education, Language and Linguistic);
- Science & Humanities (Human Geography, Media, Information and Library sciences, Demography and women’s studies);
- Urban Planning, Architecture & Design;
- Science & Arts (History of Arts, Fine Art, Contemporary, Visual, Performing Arts, Literature and Poetry, Ethnology and Folklore).
Why Social Sciences and Art?
Why is Art perceived as completely different from Science at first glance? Have you ever thought about that? Both Science and Art try to capture the essence of the amazing world around us. Still, research approaches and methods are surprisingly supplemental. An unexpected and amazing synergy. And, where are we in this synergy?
Abstracting and Metrics.
The Journal will be indexed in DOAJ, BASE, CAB Abstracts, CNKI, Crossref, EBSCO Host, Dimensions, RSCI (Russian Scientific Citation Index, part of Web of Science), Google Scholar, J-Gate, Mendeley, OpenCitations, ProQuest, ReadCube Ulrichsweb™, Unpaywall, WanFang Data. After a few issues the Journal will be send for evaluation and indexation in SCOPUS/ Elsevier and Web of Science/ Clarivate Analytics.
SWS Journal of Earth & Planetary Sciences will be archived in CLOCKSS, Zenodo, Library of Congress, Portico. Very soon the Journal will be published and on print (hard copy), with separate ISSN for this.
You could read the Journals issues here: https://ssa.sgemworld.at