SGEM YOUNG ARTISTS CONTEST - FREE SUBMISSION
Undergraduates and amateur artists in the field of Literature and Poetry, Ethnology and Folklore, Architecture and Design, Contemporary Arts, Performing and Visual Arts, are invited to join SGEM Young Artists Contest - Vienna Art 2019!
- FREE Contest Submission;
- A stage to present your talents;
- A chance to introduce your achievements to the public;
- An opportunity to be part of a great international event;
- A good reason to enjoy peer judgement and recognition;
- Winners will see their work published or recorded, their art installations exhibited, their effort praised.
- Winners will be invited to show their piece-of-work during the event for free.
- Literature and Poetry - Poem;
- Performing and Visual Arts - Song, Dance, Short Theatrical Performance;
- Architecture and Design - Art Installation;
- Contemporary Arts - Photograph, Painting and Sculpture.
N.B. Ethnology and Folklore – All participants are welcome to present local costumes and elements of their local tradition in above four categories.
HOW to APPLY
- Log In your INSTAGRAM profile;
- Post your photo or media by using tag: #sgemyoungartist2019
- Write down the CATEGORY and TITLE of your submission;
- See your work and artistic effort ONLINE and enjoying likes!
- Ask all your friends to ''Like!' your post - Every Like Counts!
After that date the participants with highest number of likes and jury votes will be officially contacted and invited to present their piece of art during the event in the period of 11-14 April, 2019 - Palais Niederösterreich Congress Centre, Vienna, Austria. Every invited young artists will be asked to fill in this PERFORMANCE FORM.
The costs related to hall rental, technical equipment, supporting staff, etc. are covered by the organizers. The SGEM Organizing Committee makes no provision for financial support for accommodation and travel expenses.
Live Art Performance
We welcome all poets, musicians, painters, artists and designers of all types of art to demonstrate their talent, current work or to exhibit artwork, models, make a performance or interactive presentation.
It is a great opportunity of showcasing your piece-of-art. Your performance can take the form of a live demo, an interactive art exploration, a musical performance, a theater short scene, an art exhibition or any combination thereof!
We encourage all professionals from universities and higher institutions – scientists, researchers and all academics in the field of Literature and Poetry, Ethnology and Folklore, Architecture and Design, Contemporary Arts, Performing and Visual Arts!
DO NOT MISS THE CHANCE TO SHOW YOUR TALENT AND CREATIVE WORK IN FRONT OF PEERS AND OTHER PROFESSIONALS IN THE FIELD OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ARTS!
- Be part of SGEM Live Art Performance Sessions!
- Demonstrate your current work or exhibit your artwork!
- Your performances will be included in the Conference Programme both hard copy and electronically and spread among all the participants before, during and after the event.
- The selected best Live Art Performers will be invited to make their presentation on the Opening day of the Conference - Palais Niederösterreich, Vienna
- If you are a registered SGEM lecturer in above fields, you may stage your demonstration for free.
- Benefit from the opportunity to join the plenary and poster sessions, workshops and performances on the day of your presentation or during the whole conference (VIP Live Art Performer).
- Your works and performances will be uploaded online and disseminated among universities, academies, galleries and social institutions worldwide.
- You will be awarded Certificate of Attendance.
Live Art Performer / Individual
Your performance will be initially announced and included as a part of the conference programme. The exact time and hour will be specified in addition. During the day of your performance (one day), you will be free to join the conference events (plenary sessions, workshops, performances).
call for performance
Live Art Performer / Group
Your performance will be initially announced and included as a part of the conference programme. The exact time and hour will be specified in addition. You will be free to join the everyday conference programme and events (plenary sessions, workshops, performances) during the whole conference
call for performance
We are expecting to receive 2-3 pages resume of your planned demonstration/performance till the submission deadline.
The resume should contain:
- Title of the proposed demonstration;
- Two-page abstract of your demo including:
- What is unique and special in your performance?
- Description of your demonstration
- What audience is your demonstration focused to?
- Optional: URL of your demo video/photos if available (please do NOT send your video/photos by email - just the URL link)